Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


 

Still loving Fall and finding ANY reason to incorporate pumpkin into my cooking and baking!  These were so easy to make with ingredients I already had in my kitchen.  The recipe made a lot so I ended up giving some away too!





Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup white sugar
1/2 brown sugar
1 egg yolk
1 cup chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate but would prefer dark if I had it)
Preheat oven to 350F.
Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.  Set aside.  Cream together butter, pumpkin puree, sugars and egg yolk.  Mix in dry ingredients until just combined.  Fold in Chocolate chips.
Form dough into golf ball-sized balls and arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden on the edges.  Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from baking sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment