Sunday, October 2, 2011

DIY Fall Wreath

Earlier this year, I was inspired by this tutorial to make a Spring wreath (thanks Nina!).  It turned out really well, but because I only used one color, I got tired of looking at it after a while.  I was able to re- purpose my Spring wreath and add some additional rosettes to make a Fall wreath.

Since the photo was posted to my Facebook page, several of my friends have asked for the tutorial on how to make a similar wreath and the results have also been super cute!  The great thing about this wreath is that you can layer the flowers or use two tones for the colors.  Play with it and have fun!  Also be sure to check out Pinterest for tons of wreath ideas.  It's an easy DIY project and there's no need to spend $30+ on a wreath again!


My Fall Wreath:







Meggan's Replica:




No comments:

Post a Comment